Welcome to this my blog - a record of my life with books and pictures



Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dabbling; Foxing; Foxing; Dabbling

Some readers may recall my delight in July at discovering the wonderful Slightly Foxed and also writing for the 1p book review which is a feature of The Dabbler (a culture blog no less wonderful)... So imagine my pleasure when I discovered that the two have now teamed up for a competition in which a lucky person stands to win an annual subscription to the Slightly Foxed Quarterly. All you have to do is answer a simple(ish) literary question.

Although I do not have a good record with competitions I think I will try my luck here.... The contest closes on Monday 1 November so if you would like to join me you had better get started. Click here to read all about it.

4 comments:

  1. Paperback Reader Claire and I stumbled upon the shop completely by chance on our last expedition - we were on our way back to the tube. I was exhausted so we didn't spend much time there but thought it was a wonderful bookshop. Will enter the comp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah.

    And if any bookish bloggers reading this would like to point to the competition on their own blogs, both Slightly Foxed and The Dabbler will be eternally grateful!

    Brit (co-editor of The Dabbler)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the competition!

    ReplyDelete