Welcome to this my blog - a record of my life with books and pictures



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION: and the winner is....

Sasha. My copy of Daphne du Maurier's classic novel Rebecca is now yours.

Thank you to all who entered. As you can see, I plumped for a small chamber pot - not - as far as I am aware ever used for the purpose for which it was designed.


Sasha - if you send me an email with your name and address, I package the book off to you. My email address is hannah [at] hannahstoneham [dot] [com].

6 comments:

  1. Warm congratulations to Sasha - am sure she'll enjoy the book;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Sasha! I hope that she enjoys the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualtions Sasha, enjoy the book! I love entering blog giveaways and will make sure to take part in any of the blog's giveaways in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! This really made my day. :] I've emailed you my details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Sasha.

    I didn't know chamber pots came that small...

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to sasha. i love your little pot!

    ReplyDelete