Welcome to this my blog - a record of my life with books and pictures



Monday, December 6, 2010

More competitive dabbling, this time with a festive flavour

Those wonderful people over at The Dabbler are running another promising competition in association with the brilliant Slightly Foxed. Some of you may recall my feverish discovery of Slightly Foxed this summer, and I have also dabbled with The Dabbler’s 1p book review.

Now, the snow has fallen, the winter is not exactly drawing in, but jolly well here already and it is time for us all to try to win something...

And what, I ask you, could be more attractive than a Christmas Fox. Christmas Foxes are Slightly Foxed’s special seasonal editions. Beautifully-bound and compact, they make an ideal stocking-filler, or a literary alternative to a Christmas card.


This year’s edition features a delightful short story by author Linda Leatherbarrow.


Slightly Foxed are giving away a whopping THREE Christmas Foxes to lucky Dabbler readers. There is a little bit of skill involved as competitive foxers need to identify the illustrator of a picture that can be found on The Dabbler....

Go on, you know you want to. Click here to see details and bon chance!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! another reminder that the snow is preventing delivery of my Winter Slightly Foxed - grrrr! If I had a Christmas Fox I don't think I would love anyone enough to let it out of my hands.

    ReplyDelete